Thursday, September 13, 2018

Kehilangan ayah adalah patah hati terhebat

Papi, how are you?
I just listened to Evie Claire's audition for America's got talent and she sang for her dying dad. It must be very hard for her, just as that was and is hard for me to lose you. She sang Arms by Christina Perri in such a way that I just started crying and couldn't stop.

So again, how are you papi?
I hope you are great and you are already in heaven.

This is cliche, but i really miss you. I am okay but I miss you so so much and nobody knows, or to be exact, nobody will probably understand this pain. People might just listen or pretend to listen and they would think that it's normal to be sad but not normal to still be sad. Sometimes I wish I could meet a person who share the same ache like me dad, so that we can talk and cry and feel better after that.

If one day someone asks me to cry in less than 1 minute, I only have to think about you and I will make it at 10 seconds.

Papi, watch me in heaven ya. Come to my dreams to scold me if I do stupid things in this life.

I am sorry if I let you down

No comments:

Post a Comment